Last Call: 2017 Top Ten Trends in Food & Beverage
Six days and counting to our free live streaming event “2017 Top Ten Trends Forecast!”
Six days and counting to our free live streaming event “2017 Top Ten Trends Forecast,” when I will be releasing our food & beverage forecast and how these trends will be effecting your businesses, exactly at 12 noon Eastern on Wednesday December 14, 2016!
We have surpassed our goal of 500 attendees, and then some, and have been able to secure a small amount of additional "seats" - so please register now to secure your place. Sign up today.
If you are a retailer, brand, farmer, retail dietitian, distributor or involved in the food world you won't want to miss this once a year look into the future of our food industry. I am proud to say that my insights and predictions have helped thousands of retailers and brands stay ahead of what’s coming next. The event is scheduled for 45 minutes with a live 15 minute Q&A following.
Here's just a few of the issues to be discussed:
- The shift from the current "food centric" administration to a new administration and the likely changes in food safety, nutrition and imports that will effect us all
- New technologies that will change the American diet and the impact on sustainability
- Why you need to pay attention to Gen Z and refocus your efforts away from Millennials
- The Wild West Phenomenon: Aldi, Lidl, Amazon, Google and online grocery services as well as the other upstarts that want to bury the traditional supermarket
- How Silicon Valley’s influence is changing the entire supply chain
I hope you’ll make the time to join me for what I promise will be an illuminating 60 minutes.
For your free reservation, please sign up today.
How to Join the 2017 Trends Live Streaming Webinar
1. Click to "join" in the email that will be sent to you from GoToWebinar at the on Wednesday December 14, 2016 at 12 noon Eastern, 11am Central, 9amPacific
Note: This link should not be shared with others; it is unique to you.
Before joining, be sure to check system requirements to avoid any connection issues.
TO USE YOUR COMPUTER'S AUDIO:
When the webinar begins, you will be connected to audio using your computer's microphone and speakers (VoIP). A headset is recommended.