Our "public" Research Studies & Reports (The Lempert Report also conducts research projects that are confidential for our clients; those are not published in the public domain)
Our consumer panel tells us about how they deal with kitchen fails, where they find recipes, and what side dishes they love the most.
In a new survey fielded by SupermarketGuru.com, U.S. adults express their views on grocerants, their visit frequency and eating patterns out-of-home.
Our exclusive survey shows shopper demand jumps for supermarket savings, speed, special requests and dietitian presence – for starters.
Get the first look at the results from a SupermarketGuru Quick Poll all about preparing food at home, the reasons for doing so, and the reasons for not.
In the end, experiences trump possession of material goods in prime gifting period.
Past Research Articles
- Coupon Usage Down From Last Year
- Get on board with local foods: NGA-SG study
- Among store appeals, savings still count: NGA-SG study
- Nutritionists, dietitians can deliver clarifying edge: NGA-SG study
- Taste gains on health as fresh-food driver: NGA-SG study
- Store switching looms: NGA-SG consumer study
- 85 Percent of Consumers Believe No Benefit from Serving Size Limits
- 70% of Shoppers Have Recently Purchased Gluten Free
- Men Gaining Health Confidence in the Supermarket: 50% say they purchase fruits and vegetables for their household
- Spicing Up Shopping Carts: 80% use spices every day