Phil Lempert will excite, entertain and empower!
In unique presentations that will change the way you look at and do business, consumer and food trend expert Phil Lempert opens the door to the future and shows where the opportunities lie for serious business growth. Lempert links growth to key trends in business, demographics and psychographics and examines what’s changed forever.
Here's why Phil is one of the most sought after speakers in the food, retail and consumer world! He knows how to take complex issues and explain them perfectly so they are understood and people can act upon the information.
WATCH this recent clip of Phil on The Willis Report on FOX Business.
What's The Supermarket Opportunity?
Phil Lempert and Addie Broyles at SxSW during their session "Grocery Wars: The Future of Buying Food."
How American Supermarkets Need To Change
Phil Lempert at America Answers taking a look at the forces that shape our food choices. An excerpt from a panel discussion "WHY DO WE EAT THE WAY WE DO?" with Marion Nestle and Ricardo Salvador.
Why Buy Products From Food Trucks?
At the recent Potato Expo, Phil shared the findings of the SupermarketGuru.com Consumer Panel on the consumption and preference habits of Millennials who but potato products of all kinds from the burgeoning food truck outlets across the U.S.
Consumers are changing, is Your Business?
Phil kicks off the Roundy's Annual Holiday Merchandising Meeting which is attended by almost 2,000 store directors, associates and top executives to share his insights on "the battle over the American Meal" and his 2016 Trend Forecast.
Knowing the Consumer is your key to Success
Phil presents how consumer trends are the path to success at the MEI Trade Promotion Management Annual Meeting at the Wyndham hotel in Cleveland.
The interwoven relationship between food and Wall Street
Phil’s keynote address to the Agriculture and Food Manufacturing sectors interested in investing in Canada sponsored by the Financial Times and Focus On Canada.
What is the Consumer Thinking?
Phil Lempert discussing the 2014 Consumer and Food Trends at the 2013 Joyce Lindower Wolitzer '76 and Steven Wolitzer Nutrition Seminar.
Phil Lempert Interviews White House Chef Sam Kass at the SNA Annual Convention
Phil Lempert at the School Nutrition Association's Annual Convention.
In preparation for his speech, Phil Lempert polls his online consumer panel of over 110,000 members about their attitudes on issues relevant to your products/services - it is your opportunity to understand how your current and future consumers are thinking about the most critical issues facing your organization and your industry in real time.
Trend Watch: The Future of Your Business
- Technology at the Crossroads: Are you prepared to compete with savvy, informed customers?
- America's Financial Report Card: What opportunities exist for your company to provide solutions to America's new financial model?
- Micro-Advertising: How are you cutting through the clutter to compete in a digital, 24/7 downloadable and on-demand frontier?
- Social and Economical Responsibilities: Is your company green or about to wilt?
- The Aging of America: The first Baby Boomers turned 65 in 2010 - what does "boomer retirement" mean for your products, your customers and your labor force?
How to Profit from Change in Uncertain Times
- Rising prices and a sluggish economy have created a major shift in buying habits and consumer attitudes.
- Profits depend on being a step ahead and anticipating how those shifts will affect your business.
- How your consumers are using lessons learned since the Great Recession to get on the road to recovery. Lempert also examines what's changed forever and what has stayed the same.
Changing Choices: A Look at the Retail and Consumer Marketplace
There is a new face in retailing and consumer products—and shoppers are loving it!
- Non conventional food retailers like Home Depot, Trader Joe's, Dollar General, Walgreen’s and Walmart are stealing your customers
- Thousands of new choices in consumer products focused on health and wellness have changed the landscape forever. In the rapidly shifting space, what is successful and why?
- What retail formats are growing and which are declining? What are the next category busters to come and what is the next trend ahead in the consumer product space?
- Are supermarkets and mass retails on the path to becoming tomorrow's dinosaurs?
Have a tight budget but still want Phil’s expertise and excitement? You can thru our exclusive Ustream channel Phil can do his presentation live from our studios and be projected on location for a “full Phil” experience including audience Q&A.
For more information and costs CLICK HERE and tell us the date of event, venue and number of attendees.
Versatile Moderator / Discussion Leader
Phil's expertise extends to his ability to deftly moderate panels on a wide variety of topics. He will keep the panelists focused and on track by doing complete pre-event preparation and coaching, asking the right questions, keeping the discussion relevant and the energy high while addressing the issues at hand.