We especially love Halloween because it gives us the chance to dress up in crazy costumes sure, but what about all those great treats?
We especially love Halloween because sure it gives us the chance to dress up in crazy costumes, but what about all those great treats? 2009 has been a tough year, and as we wrap it up and look forward to a calmer 2010 we decided to celebrate and host our first ever SupermarketGuru.com Halloween Costume Contest… the only requirement is that your costume has to be food related! It is the chance to show us (and the world) that you love food as much as we do!!
Dress up as your favorite food, meal, snack, beverage, sandwich or even frying pan… anything to do with food! To enter, just send a photo or video of you in your costume to Amanda@supermarketguru.com, by Friday, November 6th with the email subject “Happy Halloween”.
Judging will be based on 5 different categories & we will select 1 finalist from each category:
1. Most Original
2. Most Realistic
3. The costume that makes you the hungriest
4. The costume that makes you the most scared
5. Most environmentally-friendly
And we need YOUR help in joining us to pick one of the 5 finalists who will then be eligible to win the grand prize for BEST OVERALL HALLOWEEN FOOD COSTUME
ALL ENTRANTS WILL BE POSTED ON SUPERMARKETGURU.COM
Grand Prize: BEST OVERALL HALLOWEEN FOOD COSTUME: Round trip coach airline tickets for two in the Continental United States, $100 Gift Certificate to your favorite Supermarket, and an exclusive “SupermarketGuru” reusable canvas Tote Bag.
5 Category Winners will all receive $100 Gift Certificates to their favorite Supermarket and an exclusive “SupermarketGuru” reusable canvas Tote Bag.
We will also choose 10 runner ups who will receive an exclusive “SupermarketGuru” Reusable canvas Tote Bag!
• A color jpg photo or video (maximum of 2 minutes) of you “trick or treating” in your costume
• A brief description of the costume (if you bought it or made it-and what it is made out of, why you choose the particular costume- and anything else you want to include) - 150 words maximum
• Your name and city where you live (so if you win we can announce it!)
• Your Email address (so we can contact you if you win! – don’t worry we will not contact you or pass your email address out).