Looking for a gluten free appetizer to serve at your holiday party? Check out this week's Lost in the Supermarket featured recipe!
This week's recipe comes from Amie Valpone, Crunchmaster. Need something gluten free and delicious to serve at your holiday party? Try out this easy and delicious recipe! Thanks, Amy!
Makes 28 Mushrooms
- ½ cup Crunchmaster White Cheddar Multi-Grain Crackers, crushed
- ¼ cup grated Pecorino Romano cheese
- 2 oz. soft goat cheese, crumbled
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and minced
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
- ¼ tsp. sea salt
- ¼ tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 28 large white button mushrooms, stemmed
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Prepare a large baking dish with nonstick baking spray.
- Stir the Crunchmaster Crackers, Pecorino Romano, goat cheese, garlic, parsley, sea salt and pepper and olive oil in a large bowl; mix well to combine.
- Stuff the filling into the mushroom cavities and arrange on the baking sheet.
- Bake until the mushrooms are tender, approximately 25 minutes.
- Serve warm.